Hello, Emmanuel,

Yes, I'm using scm plugin. Your solution worked pretty fine.

Thank you so much,

Douglas

On 6/13/06, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Which plugin do you want to use? I think it's the scm plugin.

You can use -Dusername=your_login -Dpassword=your_password

or you can add an entry in your settings.xml like this:

<server>
   <id>svn_host:svn_port</id>
   <username>your_login</username>
   <password>your_password</password>