it has, MRM, check previous mails

On 6/13/06, Srepfler Srgjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Geoffrey De Smet wrote:
> Any chance of linking both from maven.apache.org?
>
> Subhash Chandran wrote:
>> There is another I know:
>>
>> http://www.mvnregistry.com/
>>
>> Both seem to do their job well...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Subhash.
>>
>> On 6/12/06, cameron101 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.mvnrepository.com

Kudos to both teams, I hope the official maven project will have also
something that will offer the same features (search and metadata view)
and also be a tool for the external developers so that they can update
their libs. We need to raise the number of projects that adopt maven and
a healthy, rich and vibrant repository is a must.

Srgjan

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                            -- The Princess Bride