Ah i understand your point then you need to create the java folder under
main manually , i think this should be a bug for the web archetype plugin .

cheers,
    Javed

On 6/13/06, Mike Lundin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Javed,

That's what I tried originally, but when I do that the folders that would
normally appear for Java sources are not created.  The directory structure
becomes:

MavenWebAppEx
    src
        main
            resources
            webapp
                  WEB-INF

I still need to manually add the java source folders.  I was thinking
there
was a way to run multiple archetypes in the same directory, but I have yet
to get that to work (I end up getting subprojects with dependencies).

Thanks much,
Mike

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html