On 6/14/06, henrikwl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

mvn -X tells me that the only plexus-utils JAR in my classpath is 1.1. As for
putting 1.3-SNAPSHOT in <version>, I seem to have read somewhere that it
doesn't really matter what version of plexus-utils your pom depends on, what
you get is the version present in M2_HOME/core. This may have changed
recently, though, as I think what I read was from march or something.

Anyways, it all works now. Deleted the project, the maven dir and the
repository and started fresh. Funny, because I have in the past deleted the
project, the maven dir and the repository - just not at the same time. It
would seem my computer is based on ILlogical operations. ;-)

I've had a very similar issue some days ago and my solution was to
remove from the local repository the plugin that requires the higher
version of your jar.

I.e. if you have

plugin-x-version1 depends on plexus utils 1.1
plugin-x-version2-SNAPSHOT depends on plexus utils 1.3-SNAPSHOT

Somehow the plugin-x-version2-SNAPSHOT was taken from my local repos.
Removing the whole plugin-x directory solved it. (maven redownloaded
the plugin-x-version1)

Jerome