From: Jeff Mutonho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:04 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Directory structure

Our projects are structured using the SoC principle , but they do not have the
src/main/java/com/mycompany...blah blah  and src/main/webapp  package
structure.Where would I start from to tell M2 about the existing
project structure?Is it too much elbow grease and pain to get M2 to
work with a different project structure?

--

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine