Hi Raphael,

For your 2nd point, there's an issue about that:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MTAGLIST-2
Can you please make a patch and attach it to the issue? I'll have a look at
it.

For your 1rst point, I'll check that.

Thanks,
Fabrice.

On 6/14/06, leahpar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hello world

1 _ I've made a small plugin to handle generated sources with the api
MavenProject.addCompileSourceRoot(String)
it works fine (compile, test, run ...)
but it seems that taglist is not able to handle the list of folder that I
add this way.
=> bug in official plugin?

2 _  another not so far issue,
It's seems that it's not possible to find tag in test source
maybe it could be usefull to be able to :
in the source test, some tag explains the purpose of this test and a
taglist
report can be used as an up to date protocol (QA requirement).
A step forward can be: check that each test as a protocol and each method
'protocoled' is executed by junit.
I've clone the official taglist to handle test source ... works

cordialement