Hi

Are you using Junit TestSuites to kick off the tests ?

There is an issue with the current verion (2.2) of the surefire plugin. It
has been fixed but not released....

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSUREFIRE-113

Can anyone give an indication when this will be released, as I am also
waiting on this ?

Thanks

Jon

"Chandresh Taunk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
?I'm using maven2 in a project and for unit tests I'm using testng.

When I execute 'mvn test' none of the tests run.

Here's the output:

Running FooTest
Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec
Running BarTest
Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0 sec
Running BazTest
Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0 sec

All of the test methods have @Test annotation applied.

Any idea why the tests are not running?