From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 June 2006 14:31
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: common jars between modules in EAR

Well, yes by maven
The ear and the war are set to generate a manifest:

          <archive>
            <manifest>
              <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
            </manifest>
          </archive>

after verification, the classpath of the war is empty...

I think the reason is probably because the jar has being declared as
'provided' in the war.

So the next question is how to declare this jar as dependency of the war
and exclude it from the war in the same time.

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.