Hi!

We have set up product so that we can configure our unit tests to run with
our three supported databases. Now I am trying to figure out how "mvn test"
can run the tests for one database at a time but in the same "mvn test" run
(we want to make sure that we run the tests on the exact same build). We
configure what database to be tested using system properties.

I was thinking of using Profiles in somewhat way, but I haven't been able to
figure out how to redo the test phase with a new configuration/profile.

Would really appreciate some input on this matter.

Regards,
Jimisola