From: javed mandary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:54 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Consulting

Hi daune,
    Else you can always query the Maven 2 mailing list for your project
build requirements people here are always ready to give a helpful hand until
you find a proper belgium consultant.

The mailing list is free and a very powerful source of M2 information.

cheers,
       Javed

On 6/16/06, Vincent Siveton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi JF,
>
> As Emmanuel and Carlos wrote, Mergere is the best option with European
> based consultants and developers.
>
> In Belgium, I know Peopleware (http://peopleware.be/) which presents
> Maven training.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vincent
>
> PS: Not Mergere or Peopleware associate!
>
> 2006/6/15, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > First of all, I would like to apologize if this list is not the
> > appropriate medium for such question, but I have no idea where I could
> > go elsewhere.
> >
> > I would like to know if anyone could recommend companies/individuals
> > providing consulting services around Maven 2.
> >
> > It would be a limited mission, for Belgium, ideally in french
> > (although english is fine)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > J-F

Attention:
authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity. The
information contained in this message and or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you
material from any system and destroy any copies.