Hi,

I'm using the following layout :
parent
  |->module1 (core)
  |->module2 (commons-tests)
  |->module3 (plugin1)
  |->module4 (plugin2)

plugin1 and plugin2 depend on core, and on commons-tests
(<scope>test</scope>). The problem is when I run the tests for module3&4,
cobertura only reports text coverage on sources that are in module3/src or
module4/src. So I can't know what is the coverage of the core.

It seems you are working on a "aggregate" option for cobertura, and I would
like to know if it will designed for my situation ? Or perhaps there is
another way to get core coverage.

Thanks

Julien