I give. None of this works.

On 6/14/06, Max Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have noticed that property
inheritance doesn't work as described in the docs, thus requiring each
property to be explicitly passed along:

<ant antfile="build-helper.xml" target="visualize-whirled-peas">
   <!-- should be available automatically, but isn't -->
   <property name="project.version" value="${project.version}"/>
</ant>

Maybe a similar technique is required for references? (I haven't tried
it, but that is my suggestion.):

<ant target="axisWsdl2Java">
   <reference torefid="maven.runtime.classpath"
     refid="maven.runtime.classpath"/>
</ant>

-Max

http://www.gods.nl/%7Eforge/kenneyw.key>