Hi,

This might need to be put in JIRA, but I need to hear if others have had the
same problem first.

When building an EAR-file, I get two different versions of dom4j depending
on the version number of my server-ejb!!!!!!!

If I use eg. 1.7.1, I get one version of dom4j (1.6) - setting the version
number of my multi project to 1.7.1-SNAPSHOT, I get version 1.4 of dom4j  on
the EXACT same code and poms!!!!!!!

When I output debug info (-X), I can see that the order of which
dependencies are traversed is different for the two builds - giving rise to
another version being selected.

This is a totally unacceptable behavior as it makes it impossible to make
reproducible builds....

Any opinions?

Henrik