Hi.

1. When developing a plugin, how would it be possible to provide a default expression for an array?
For instance, I have a field like:

protected String[] bindingIncludes;

I'd like the it to be an array of single "*.xjb" string.

2. I have a Java code generation plugin which may also produce some unit tests. Everything is put into target/generated-sources/xjc, for some technical reasons I can't output unit tests into a different directory. How could I instruct Maven to execute the generated unit tests from target/generated-sources/xjc?

Thank you for your time.

Bye.
/lexi