Hi,

pastet from the guide:

------------------
If you are not using maven as your build system but want something uploaded to Ibiblio then you just need to make a JAR (using the jar executable, not zip, pkzip or equivalent) with the following format:

pom.xml
foo-1.0.jar (or whatever artifact is referred to in the pom.xml)
foo-1.0-sources.jar (optional, jar containing java sources)
foo-1.0-javadoc.jar (optional, jar containing javadocs)
------------------

If the project doesn't provide a pom you have to create one for the upload bundle yourself. Be sure it contains at least the following information (again pasted from the guide):

------------------
Note that the bundle will be read by a script, so it must follow the above format. Also, the pom.xml should at least contain the following elements:

    * modelVersion
    * groupId
    * artifactId
    * packaging
    * name
    * version
    * url
    * licenses
    * scm url
    * description
    * dependencies

Hope this helps
-Tim

Aleksei Valikov schrieb:
Hi.

Please visit this guide

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html

Yes, I've seen it - but this guide assumes these are my artifacts, so there's pom.xml, directory structure etc. I have nothing like that, I just have a compass.jar file which I'd like to share under org.compass/compass/0.9.1.

Bye.
/lexi