Yep - I'm giving that a spin, but it seems unable to download some
files:
Downloading:
http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository/gnu/r
egexp/x/regexp-x.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository)
Downloading:
http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository/commo
ns/beanutils/1.7.0/beanutils-1.7.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository)
Downloading:
http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository/hiber
nate/commons-logging/1.0.4/commons-logging-1.0.4.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository)
Downloading:
http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository/hiber
nate/commons-logging/1.0.4/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository)
Downloading:
http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository/commo
ns/beanutils/1.7.0/beanutils-1.7.0.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository)
Downloading:
http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository/gnu/r
egexp/x/regexp-x.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://build.corp.upromise.com:8080/px-webapp-1.0.0-RC1/repository)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Starting with nothing, it was able to get me this far when I attempted
to run mvn compile