I was referring to that "workaround.zip". Is that not good enough?

2006/6/19, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

The surefire plugin uses surefire http://maven.apache.org/surefire/
i don't know what patch you are referring to, i just see a "workaround"

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-surefire-plugin/(the

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.