From: Roald Bankras [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:37 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: forking the report plugins

Is there a way to configure the plugins to fork?

I have a rather large project with javadoc, coberture, checkstyle and
pmd reports and my heap isn't big enough.

However if I configure the project with only one of the reports all
works fine. So I'd like to run each generation process in a separate
jvm.

Roald Bankras
Software Engineer
JTeam b.v.