Can someone point me in the right direction here:

I'm building  a jar that makes use of hibernate.  The hibernate class
descriptors are created in /target/resources, but are not included in the jar.

I'm guessing I need to add a configuration for the maven-resources-plugin to
add /target/resources as a resource patch, but I'm not finding the docs for
that plugin (they appear to be empty on the maven plugins doc site.)

Any tips appreciated.