Hi,

I have a mojo, which is started like this:

    <plugin>
      <artifactId>..</artifactId>
      <executions>
        <execution>
          <goals>
            <goal>...</goal>
          </goals>
          <configuration>
          </configurations>
        </execution>
      </executions>
    </plugin>

In other words: It is not the mojo's primary plugin. (Which would be, for
example, the jar:jar Mojo in the case of the maven-jar-plugin, as opposed to
the jar:test-jar Mojo.)

I have attempted to run this POM via the plugin-testing-harness, but that
doesn't seem to work: The lookupMojo() method inists in a "configuration"
element as a child of the "plugin" element. And if that element is present,
then an instance of the primary Mojo is created.

Is it possible to test the secondary Mojo using the plugin-testing-harness?
How? And, if not, how can I implement a test without the plugin-testing-harness?

And, btw: How do I configure, which Mojo is the primary?

Regards,

Jochen