-addons
-site1
-site1-i18n
-site2
-site2-i18n
-site3
-site3-i18n
-parent

site1 and site2 requires both core and addons, site3 requires only
core.
i need to have possibility performing full build for any webapp, ie for
example invoke build chain core->addons->site1-i18n->site1
also i need to rebuild all dependendencies from my project tree every
time im building webapp. is it possible with only maven configuration
or it requires making my own plugin for invoking this chain?
another question - if i dont have "core" in local repository how i can
tell maven to build it?