Hi.

BTW be careful about the words you use : internal repository is not
the same as a local repository. A local repository should be only
local to a developer desktop and not on a network drives or you will
have speed issues.

Ok, understand.

In case of using an internal repository - what is the analog to mvn install?

For instance I want to share a third party artifact and do something like
mvn install:install-file -Dfile=./jta-1.0.1B.jar -DgroupId=javax.transaction -DartifactId=jta -Dversion=1.0.1B -Dpackaging=jar

This installs an artifact into the local repo. How do I install an artifact into an internal repo?

Bye.
/lexi