correct IIRC

On 6/21/06, Jose Gonzalez Gomez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I understand from your words that if you have a classifier the dependency is
identified not only with groupId and artifactId but also with classifier, so
if you have two dependencies with different classifiers you should include
both dependencies in the dependency management section, each with its
corresponding classifier, and then you would identify the dependency in the
child pom using groupId, artifactId and classifier, am I right?

2006/6/20, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> because you may have two dependencies with different classifiers
>
> On 6/20/06, Jose Gonzalez Gomez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Ok, now it's working... may I ask what is the logic behind this? I mean,
> why
> > must classifier be included in the child pom?
> >
> > Thanks a lot, best regards
> > Jose
> >
> > 2006/6/20, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > >
> > > no, classifier in both

> > > management. I
> dependencies
> > > is

> > > following:

> U:\proyectos\otros\surveyforge\surveyforge-classification\pom.xml

> validate
> > > POM
> > > DefaultMaven.java
> DefaultMaven.java
> DefaultMaven.java
> > > :115)
> > > Method)
> Launcher.java
> > > :255)
> :375)
> :
> > > Failed
> > > > > >

> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.processProjectLogic(

org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFileInternal