So once a POM for a version is downloaded, whether it's a snapshot or not, if it is in your local repo, mvn won't download it again?

I guess this makes sense. I was under the mistaken impression that mvn was downloading POMs again for snapshots - but it is obviously only checking versions from maven.metadata.

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
The warning is there to remind you that at some point a pom may be
added and your build will change.

If I add now a pom, it can't be changed.

On 6/21/06, Matt Raible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Any chance of getting a POM to go with it - so we don't get warnings
from Maven during the download?