Hi,

When I run the command to create documentation I'm getting the following
errors.Please guide me.

C:\Documents and Settings\gnidhi\my-app>mvn archetype:create
-DgroupId=com.mycompany.app -DartifactId=my-app
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-site
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[INFO]
----
[INFO] Building Maven Quick Start Archetype
[INFO]    task-segment: [archetype:create] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
----
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] **************************************************************
[INFO] Starting Jakarta Velocity v1.4
[INFO] RuntimeInstance initializing.
[INFO] Default Properties File:
org\apache\velocity\runtime\defaults\velocity.properties
[INFO] Default ResourceManager initializing. (class
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl)
[INFO] Resource Loader Instantiated:
org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader
[INFO] ClasspathResourceLoader : initialization starting.
[INFO] ClasspathResourceLoader : initialization complete.
[INFO] ResourceCache : initialized. (class
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceCacheImpl)
[INFO] Default ResourceManager initialization complete.
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Literal
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Macro
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Parse
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Include
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach
[INFO] Created: 20 parsers.
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization starting.
[INFO] Velocimacro : adding VMs from VM library template :
VM_global_library.vm
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
in any resource loader.
[INFO] Velocimacro : error using  VM library template
VM_global_library.vm :
org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
[INFO] Velocimacro :  VM library template macro registration complete.
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInline = true : VMs can be defined inline in
templates
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineToOverride = false : VMs defined inline
may NOT replace previous VM definitions
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineLocal = false : VMs defined inline will
be  global in scope if allowed.
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization complete.
[INFO] Velocity successfully started.
[INFO] [archetype:create]
[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID: com.mycompany.app
[INFO]
----
[INFO] Using following parameters for creating Archetype:
maven-archetype-site:RELEASE
[INFO]
----
[INFO] Parameter: groupId, Value: com.mycompany.app
[INFO] Parameter: packageName, Value: com.mycompany.app
[INFO] Parameter: basedir, Value: C:\Documents and
Settings\gnidhi\my-app
[INFO] Parameter: package, Value: com.mycompany.app
[INFO] Parameter: version, Value: 1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Parameter: artifactId, Value: my-app
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error creating from archetype

Embedded error: Unable to add module to the current project as it is not
of packaging type 'pom'
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Jun 22 12:29:02 GMT+05:30 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/8M
[INFO]

C:\Documents and Settings\gnidhi\my-app>
C:\Documents and Settings\gnidhi\my-app>

Thanks,
Nidhi

DISCLAIMER:

intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily
reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and

DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in