Cobertura is licenced under GPL:

http://cobertura.sourceforge.net/license.html

Like any other Java code coverage software, it has supporting Ant tasks:

http://cobertura.sourceforge.net/anttaskreference.html

Any specific doubts regarding Cobertura Ant tasks, u may post to the
cobertura mailing list.

--
Regards,
Subhash Chandran S

Cross platform OpenSource Java based file encryption software:
http://www.WizTools.org/project/WizCrypt/

On 6/22/06, Janhavi Phirke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

can I use the same with ant also and is it free?

On 6/22/06, Subhash Chandran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Till the Emma gang come up with a maven 2 plugin, u may use the
Cobertura

http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1481440&group_id=108932&atid=651899