Dear members,

  I have receantly downloaded maven from:

  http://maven.apache.org/

  in order to build the acegi project
(http://acegisecurity.sourceforge.net/nightly/)

  I get the following error with the maven invokation:

  set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx768m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m
call maven -Dmaven.jar.override=on -Dmaven.jar.clover-ant=1.3.3_01 clean

  I get the following output:

  'maven' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

  so, why maven command is not recognized? (It works for mvn --version, so it
is not a path problem), I have checked that with the command: mvn it works. So
maven is for maven 1.0 and mvn is for 2.0 is that true?, so do I have to
install an old maven version in order to build this project?

  Even using mvn I have still problems with multiproject plugins.

  ---
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-multiproject-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found

  so, the maven-multiproject-plugin is no installed. Reading about this plugin
it is an 1.x Maven pluging. What I have to do in order to build acegi with my
current maven version?

  Thanks in advance,

  David