Hello all,

I am trying to build an Ant project. I have a machine set up with Subversion
and the only way to access the repository is via ssh.

Thus, my Scm URL is: scm:svn:svn+ssh://scorpion.xxx.com/data/project/

However, whenever I try to execute the build, I get the following errors:

Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password)
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

Does this indicate there is a problem on my machine with Subversion? or am I
using Continuum incorrectly? I am able to ssh into the server from another
machine and I am able to connect to the Subversion repository in my Eclipse
environment.

Thanks for any help you can give me!