I am ramping up on the maven-assembly-plugin.  Folllowing the spirit of the
example discussed at
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/examples/multimodule/module-binary-inclusion-simple.html,
I am using a project made up of modules and presently trying to get the
following simple assembly descriptor to work:

<assembly>
  <id>bpm-production</id>
  <formats>
    <format>zip</format>
  </formats>
  <includeBaseDirectory>true</includeBaseDirectory>
  <moduleSets>
    <moduleSet>
      <includes>
        <include>com.vestmark:vestmark-bpm-base</include>
      </includes>
      <binaries>
        <outputDirectory>modules/${artifactId}</outputDirectory>
        <includeDependencies>false</includeDependencies>
        <unpack>true</unpack>
      </binaries>
    </moduleSet>
  </moduleSets>
</assembly>

However, I am getting the following error:

[INFO] [assembly:assembly]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error reading descriptor

Embedded error: Unrecognised tag: 'moduleSets' (position: START_TAG seen
...</includeBaseDirectory>\r\n  <moduleSets>... @7:
15)

Does anybody know what might be the problem here?

Thanks in advance,

Bob