Christian,

Actually scrap that im talking rubbish, back to the documents for me.

Ben

On 6/22/06, ben short <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Christian,

As far as im aware the deploy goal deploys a snapshot, so you need a
snapshotRepository defined in your pom..

Eg:

<snapshotRepository>
                <id>scp-repository</id>
                <url>scp://192.168.100.20/var/mvn/proximity/inhouse</url>
        </snapshotRepository>

Ben