On 6/22/06, Bram de Kruijff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In some organizations its not as simple as that :).

rebel! :P ... but seriously how about this

<build>
  <sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>
  <resources>
    <resource>
      <directory>src</directory>
      <excludes>
          <exclude>java/**/*.java</exclude>
      </excludes>
    </resource>
  </resources>
</build>

Note that you can always check what your 'effective pom' will look like by
running 'mvn help:effective-pom'

grz
Bram

Rebelling , I die for the day :) .Thanks , that seemed to sort it
out...I mean your configuration suggestion , not the the rebellion!

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine
Registered Linux user number 366042