I think the apache wiki is depricated. The wiki to use is this[1].

I'm in no way authoritative (just a plain maven user) but seeing the striking 'Help Wanted' heading on the main page and the encouragements to contribute I think one can't do anything wrong.

What I would like to see is a new section 'Examples' added to the existing sections (Mini-Guides, FAQs ...) and under that subsections for each example.

Wait... just added it. So just create a new page for your example under that
section.

-Tim

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Home

Marco Mistroni schrieb:
hi tim,
thanks... before i do anything, i m just not sure under which section to
put my sample..
i went into Maven space, will it be correct to create a new page under
Maven Zone at apache?

thanx and regards
marco

On 6/25/06, Tim Kettler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Click on the Attachement tab on top of the page.