Hi,

Traditionally for testing my webapp, I've started up an embedded jetty server instance to serve the pages. While this generally works (some classpath trickery has to happen for HiveMind), it seems that the jetty6 plugin would obviate the need for this. Unfortunately, it looks like the remainder of the lifecycle blocks until the jetty6 plugin halts execution. So, is there anyway to start up the server and run my tests, short of using two different maven instances?

Thanks,
Kevin