Well, if maven can't do what you really need and you don't have time to customized plugins, you can always use maven + ant (via antrun plugin) to get what you need.

I suggest that you use ant scripts on simple stuffs like maybe rename your final packages and such.

Wojciech Biela wrote:
No suggestions? really? anybody? :)

Best regards
Wojtek Biela