On 6/26/06, Sharma, Jaikumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

I there a way to refer the username and password elements specified in
pom.xml into a mojo ? sample configuration is as follows :

              <plugin>
                   <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
                     <version>1.0-beta-3</version>
                  <configuration>

<connectionUrl>scm:mks:[EMAIL PROTECTED]@sbxlocation</connectionUrl>
                         <basedir>d:/temp/sandboxes</basedir>
                          <username>myname</username>
                         <password>mypass</password>
                  </configuration>
            </plugin>

I don't know of a generic way to make a mojo know about the
configuration passed to another one.

You could always use properties and pass them to 2 different
configurations elements. That will allow you to write the shared
configuration information in a single place.

Jerome