Hi!

I've been looking for a way to specify that the latest STABLE version of a
library (dependency) should be used automatically. However, I can't seem to
find any information on this. Is this not possible? The "Dependency Version
Ranges" doesn't solve the problem for me since it sets with the lowest
version satisfying the range.

This guy had the same question about a year ago, but it doesn't look
promising:
http://www.nabble.com/newbie-ques%3A-downloading-latest-stable-jars-t74577.html#a202750

Regards,
Jimisola