Ok it works fine except with WTP. The eclipse plugin doesn't seem to
add corresponding <wb-resources> entries in the "settings/.component"
file.

There is already a Jira issue on this one :
http://jira.codehaus.orgbrowse/MECLIPSE-111

On 6/27/06, Alexandre Poitras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I thought <webResources> were copied under WEB-INF/classes. Should fix
my problem. Thank a lot!!!