Hello

I was using the Xdoclet2 plugin to generate my hibernate mappings a
couple of days back using the steps mentioned in
http://xdoclet.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin

I don't think anything has changed but I now get the error

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'xdoclet:maven2-xdoclet2-plugin' does not exist or no
valid version could be found

[INFO]

Has the plugin moved to a different location than
http://dist.codehaus.org ? I problem persists even if I manually install
the plugin.

Are there any suggestions on how to get over it?

Thanks
Kiran
The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If
you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender immediately, return the original message to the
sender, and delete the material from your computer.  Thank you.