Have you looked at the "Better Builds with Maven" book?  Available to
download from:
http://www.mergere.com/m2book_download.jsp

On 28/06/06, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear members,

  I would like to buy the book: Pro Apache Maven, from Press.com, but there is
no information if the book covers Maven 2.x or not (Also Amazon can't confirm
this issue). There is no such information also on the Press.com web page.

  Thanks in advance,

  David

  P.S.: I hope at least the author is member of the list and could confirm me
(and to other list members) this point.