For this, you don't have to set anything in settings.xml.

The main file related to your project in maven 2.0 is pom.xml. It's like
build.xml in ant.

So you have to write that code in your pom.xml.

Thanks, but I'm clueless when it comes to the settings.xml, the
documentation is very thin. I don't know where to put that reference.
Where do I configure the "snapshot repository".

I regret that I have to ask these questions... if you can point to the
documentation then I'll be glad to use it. I have looked but have not
found anything which I can use.

Edwin Punzalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2006/06/27 04:43 PM
Please respond to