I've written a java plugin (for java Visibroker CORBA tasks) but am having
difficulty with the classpath.

I'm getting hold of the classpath using some code I found in the
idlj-maven-plugin:

        // Get current class path
        URLClassLoader cl = (URLClassLoader)
this.getClass().getClassLoader();
        URL[] classPathUrls = cl.getURLs();

And I do indeed get a classpath.  However, if in the maven project where I'm
using my plugin, I configure dependencies that themselves add to the
classpath, I'm not getting those dependencies in the classpath as derived
above (and my plugin thus isn't working).

E.g. with this dependency in my build project (which uses my plugin):
    <dependency>
      <groupId>log4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
      <version>1.2.9</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>

I'd expect to get the log4j jar on the classpath, but it's not happening.

How can I access the "final" classpath with all the dependencies added?