I'm in the process of making the archetype creation part of the next
Mevenide for Netbeans release.

It would be cool if someone would work on the archetypes, the current
list is somewhat non impressive, both number-wise and feature-wise.
I'm planning to add an archetype for creating Netbeans Module
projects..

regards

Milos