I have a file downloads.xml in my site that looks like this:

<document>
   <proerties>
       <title>Downloads</title>
       <authors>
           <person name="Brice Lambi" email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>
       </authors>
   </proerties>

The title is not being generated when I build the site.  Instead of seeing
"Downloads" in the title bar of the browser like my other pages, I just see
plain text before my sections that says "Downloads" (not a heading or
anything).  I had the problem of no title with maven-1, and I could live
with that.  But now I am trying to move this to maven-2 and I am seeing this
text where it shouldn't be.  Any suggestions?  Also I am not getting the
external link or new window icon generated next to my links anymore, could
anyone tell me why this is?