From: rgc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 3:29 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Newbie question, missing AndroMDA plugin on ibiblio Maven 1.0.2

Hi,
     I´m trying to follow the androMDA tutorial[1], but when I try to download
the AndroMDA plugin, maven can not find it in ibiblio, and does not look in the
alternate site (http://team.andromda.org). Why can´t maven look in
team.andromda.org after failing in ibiblio.org?
    Actually, I downloaded the plugin(in team.andromda.org) and put it manually
in maven´s plugin folder, but when I try to build an Andromda enabled project,
it fails for apparently the same reason(fail to find things in ibiblio, and
doesn´t try to look in team.andromda.org).
    Sorry if it´s obvious or already seem, but I´m new to maven and couldn´t
find an answer. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Rommell Caixeta

[1] http://galaxy.andromda.org/docs-3.1/starting.html