Should help you :
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly.html

On 6/30/06, nazim chakik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hello,

I use the maven's assembly plugin and I have the following problem:  I  have
several projects which are modules of  one main   project  containing the pom
root. Each module has its own dependencies ,
When I run the command: (mvn  assembly:assembly) on the root pom, I  recover
the sub projects's .jar but without dependences.
If you have a good documentation about assembly or an example, that would help
me .

thank you in advance

PS:I use ->   <artifactId>maven-assembly-plugin</artifactId>
                  <version>2.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

Nazim