On 7/1/06, siegfried <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>IMO the projects themselves should provide the archetypes.

What projects? Is there a list of starter projects I can start from?

Somewhere on my very long list of things to do is to start a wiki page
listing the known available archetypes.  It can go under this space:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Home

Right now we have a half-dozen or so between Struts, Shale, and
MyFaces.  I'm not completely happy with any of mine, I'm still
struggling with how best to create multi-module archetypes.

--
Wendy