There is no other way.  You will need to deploy them to your internal remove
repository.

If you already have internal repository setup ( do you have one? ) this is
one one time setup.

Just curious, you have 50 non public jars?

If you are not willing to do that, i would suggest to stay with your current
build.
I got burned try to port a legacy intact to maven with file structure
intact before.

-D