Hi,

indeed i want all dependency jars in a 'lib' directory in the assembly.
here my poms and my descriptor:

********************ROOT POM*************************
    <modules>
        <module>../ife-asp</module>
        <module>../ife-aspstruts</module>
   </modules>
    <build>
        <sourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/java</sourceDirectory>
        <testSourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/test</testSourceDirectory>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                 <version>2.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <configuration>
                    <appendAssemblyId>false</appendAssemblyId>
                    <descriptors>

<descriptor>src/main/assembly/descripteur.xml</descriptor>
                    </descriptors>
                    <includeSite>true</includeSite>
                     <includes>
                        <include>*.jar</include>
                    </includes>
                </configuration>
              </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
    <dependencyManagement>
        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
                 <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
                <version>1.0.4</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>commons-lang</groupId>
                <artifactId>commons-lang</artifactId>
                <version>2.0</version>
            </dependency>
             <dependency>
                <groupId>struts</groupId>
                <artifactId>struts</artifactId>
                <version>1.1</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
               <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
               <artifactId>hibernate</artifactId>
                  <version>3.0</version>
           </dependency>....
   <dependencyManagement>
***********************ife-asp module pom per example******************
    <parent>
        <artifactId>ife</artifactId>
        <groupId>fr.improve.foundations</groupId>
        <version>${buildVersion}</version>
        <relativePath>../IFE/pom.xml</relativePath> (IFE is the root  project)
    </parent>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <artifactId>ife-asp</artifactId>
    <groupId>fr.improve.foundations.extention</groupId>
    <name>IFE-ASP</name>
    <packaging>jar</packaging>
    <version>1.2.1</version>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>fr.improve.foundations.extention</groupId>
            <artifactId>ife-hibernate</artifactId>
            <version>[1,)</version>
        </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
            <artifactId>hibernate</artifactId>
        </dependency>
            <dependency>
                 <groupId>struts</groupId>
                 <artifactId>struts</artifactId>
             </dependency>
    </dependencies>
</project>
************************descripteur.xml****************************

<assembly>
  <id>bin</id>
  <formats>
    <format>jar</format>
  </formats>
  <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
    <fileSets>
        <fileSet>
          <directory>../ife-asp/target</directory>
          <outputDirectory>lib</outputDirectory>
          <includes>
            <include>*.jar</include>
             <includeDependencies>true</includeDependencies>
          </includes>
        </fileSet>
 </assembly>
thank you for your reativity!

Hi,

it would help if you could post your pom.xml with the assembly plugin
configuration and
your assembly descriptor. Also you should describe how you expect the final
assembly to
look like. Do you want to create just one jar file that contains your classes +
the
classes of the dependencies (you can use the predefined 'jar-with-dependencies'
descriptor
for that) or do you want (for example) all dependency jars in a 'lib' directory
in the
assembly?

-Tim