Hi all,

on my continuum (linux) server I'm running out off diskspace fast
because each build (mvn clean install) produces an actual snapshot (eg
george-9.0.0-20060531.111546-5.jar) in the local repository.

This is not what happens on my (windows) workstation. Here each build
(mvn clean install) produces the same '-SNAPSHOT' extension so that it
overwrites the previous and doesn't waste any space.

Both machines build on the same code, both use maven 2.0.4 / continuum
1.0.3 / JDK1.5.0_x / Tomcat 5.5.17 So what is the difference, how can I
configure my ci not to produce real snapshots in my local repository?

regards,
Bram

--
Bram de Kruijff