On 6/23/06, Mike Perham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mark, I can't confirm an exact date but I just went through JIRA last
night and closed/resolved 10-15 of the existing issues.  The one thing
that has not been done yet is an overhaul of the documentation to
conform with the new doc standards.  Once this has been done, the
release should be reasonably near.

I also need a release of this plugin because it currently blocks the
release of the beta-1 webstart mojo plugin.

I've called for a release many weeks ago and helped fix some of the
jar plugin issues. What is really missing from the docs? Willing to
help...

Cheers,

Jerome